NW Houston, TX
Murray Resources is looking for a Slitter Operator role. All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply!
Position Type: Contract to Hire
Position Pay: $12.50/HR
Position Shift: 1pm - 5: 15 pm
Position Location: NW Houston
• Perform slitter set-up, start-up and shut-down
• Setup slitmatic according to process standards
• Perform thread-up of slitter
• Verify shift hoist inspection has been completed.
• Operate winder/slitter hoist to load unit rolls and remove empty mandrels
• Manage handling and packaging of finished slit rolls (manual and/or automatic system)
• Monitor slitter
• Operate corematic
• Manage work of Packaging technician(s)
• Complete production records: Parent Roll Control form, waste and downtime for slitter, etc.
• Lead and perform shift clean-up for slitter
• Communicate with off-going and on-coming Slitter Technicians to ensure proper handoff
• Assist other team members as needed
• Assist in down day activities
• All other duties as assigned