A leading engineering and consulting firm is seeking a Engineering Software sales person in Houston
Location: Houston, TX
Salary: $80, 000 - $120, 000 + Commission + 100% paid benefits
- To build a sales pipeline by identifying, qualifying and researching perspective customers in a range of industries (Oil & Gas, Manufacturing, Chemical, Petrochemical etc.)
- Responsible for market analysis, strategy development and sales plans to ensure all targets are achieved.
- Conduct software presentations and demonstrations as well as coordinate training and marketing activities related to the software business.
- Work with the stakeholders within the companies global software team to help contribute to the success of the regional offices goals and objectives.
- Respond to clients’ requests for quotations in a timely and professional manner.
- Network, maintain contact and establish a good rapport with both new and existing clients.
- Track record of sales experience, preferably within the engineering software industry
- Several years’ experience in industrial markets with good understanding of technical and business needs.
- Demonstrable ability to build relationships with prospective customers through the use of various prospecting techniques.
- Experience working within the Oil & Gas, Manufacturing, Chemical and Petrochemical industries.
- Good understanding of the industry sectors we are serving and the ability to pursue new opportunities.
- Bachelor’ s degree in a STEM discipline is required.
- Energetic, highly motivated and results oriented.
- Have a commercial mind-set and able to work independently.
- Be market oriented, passionate, self-disciplined and driven to success.
- Working knowledge of Salesforce or other CRM tools preferred.
- Be able to travel within the US and North America, with potential trips to Norway.
- Experience with Salesforce is preferred.
Due to the high volume of applications we typically receive, we regret that we are not able to personally respond to all applications. However, if you are invited to take the next step in the process, you will typically be contacted within 2 weeks of submitting your application.