Seeking a Solar Engineer
Salary: $85, 000 – $94, 000
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision 401K, Life policy paid for by the company
- Decipher, Interpret, and Discern Solar Engineering Drawings and Blueprints -Determine the minimum specifications for BOS systems for given projects.
- Interface with Project Engineers, Project Managers, and Construction Managers to narrow down and clarify project requirements.
- Coordinate and assist with internal sales teams to provide specifications for completion of quotations for solar customers.
- Provide first level aftersales support for engineers or project managers.
- Manage bid deadlines and prioritize quotations based on need dates.
- 2 Years of Solar Experience, either as a project manager, construction manager, design engineer, or draftsperson.
- Working knowledge of residential, commercial, and utility-grade balance of systems
- Associate' s Degree in any field of Engineering or Project Management.
- Hands on construction experience in solar.
- NABCEP certification
Due to the high volume of applications we typically receive, we regret that we are not able to personally respond to all applications. However, if you are invited to take the next step in the process, you will typically be contacted within 3 weeks of submitting your application.