Assembly Line Supervisor
A supplier in the manufacturing industry is looking for an Assembly Line Supervisor to join their team. All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply!
Salary: $55K - $70K (Depends of Experience)
Location: Houston, TX
• Supervises and coordinates activities of workers engaged in window production activities on an assembly line.
• The position must spend half of their time performing supervisory work not to include the work of subordinates.
• Inspects work areas to determine type of work required, materials and equipment needed and to be used.
• Schedules and directs workers in projects (i.e. window manufacturing).
• Interviews, selects and trains new hires to ensure department is fully staffed for production needs and trains workers in equipment operation.
• Studies production schedules and estimates worker hour requirements for completion of job assignment.
• Establishes or adjusts work procedures to meet schedules and assigns duties to workers.
• Applies company policies and ensures compliance with safety regulations.
• Analyzes and resolves work problems and assists workers in solving work problems.
• May perform the same work as those supervised.
• High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
• Three (3) to five (5) years’ experience in an Assembly Line Production environment.
• Prior supervisory experience required.
• Occasional evening and weekend work may be required as job duties demand.
• Bilingual (English/Spanish) preferred.
Due to the high volume of applications we typically receive, we regret that we are not able to personally respond to all applications. However, if you are invited to take the next step in the process, you will typically be contacted within 3 weeks of submitting your application.