Seeking an Exchange Administrator
Salary: $90, 000 – $115, 000K
Location: Houston, TX
The primary responsibilities of this role will be for the build, configuration, and support of storage systems, including NetApp FAS, NetApp SolidFire, Nutanix Hyper-Converged Infrastructure (HCI), VMware vSphere (when needed), Cisco UCS blade servers, and Cisco Nexus FC switches.
- Deep knowledge of when to create different types of mailboxes (user, shared, etc.) and the differences between each
- Outlook Web Access / Outlook on the Web configuration/management/security
- IIS / Virtual Directory configuration/management/security
- Public Folder management/security (we have over 18, 000)
- Office 365 (hybrid mode with on-prem) connectivity/configuration/security
- Powershell scripting for any Exchange activity, including reporting
- Connectivity with storage arrays and their backup/snapshot processes, including NetApp SnapManager for Exchange
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent technical training is preferred.
- Design, including knowledge of Fibre Channel (FC) zoning and iSCSI protocols
- Enterprise Backup software and Data Protection appliances
- NetApp snapshot and replication tools, including Snap Manager for Exchange (SME)
- VMware vSphere 5.5 or newer
- Active Directory
Due to the high volume of applications we typically receive, we regret that we are not able to personally respond to all applications. However, if you are invited to take the next step in the process, you will typically be contacted within 2 weeks of submitting your application.