Seeking a Territory Manager
Location: Austin, TX (Remote)
Position Type: Direct Hire
Region: Austin/ Round Rock Area
Salary: $45, 000 - $65, 000 + Commission (85K + first year, 120K + 2nd year)
- The Territory Manager is responsible for promoting and selling the full suite of products within the assigned territory to contractors via pull through selling to the distributor.
- This person will leverage their existing relationships within the building materials industry, develop new relationships, educate clientele and engage in ongoing support with both existing clientele and new prospects.
- Keeping your sales funnel full, following up and actively training clients is imperative to success.
- This person will work closely with staff such as technical support, marketing, etc. to meet clientele needs in a timely and professional manner.
- This person will participate in recurrent sales training, one on one coaching and attend all sales meetings to continuously improve.
- Multi-channel selling to include contractors, distributors and occasionally architects.
- Grow existing client base.
- Establish new client base.
- No unattended accounts.
- Follow up and follow through.
- Continuously training clients at both the contractor and distributor level.
- Provide management with all reports and miscellaneous requested paperwork in a timely manner.
- Attend exhibitions, conventions and other industry related events.
- Enter notes into CRM weekly.
- Use mapping software daily to visit clients.
- Monthly sales review.
- 5 years minimum of outside sales experience within the building industry.
- Bachelor' s degree or equivalent.
- Rich knowledge of MS Office and CRM.
- Ideally someone who has been in roofing sales.
- Experience working with contractors, distributors.
- Solid client interfacing skills, excellent listener.
- Relationship centric, strong facilitation and presentation skills.
- Conflict resolution skills.
- Highly organized.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to travel up to 20%.
- Valid U.S. driver' s license.
Due to the high volume of applications we typically receive, we regret that we are not able to personally respond to all applications. However, if you are invited to take the next step in the process, you will typically be contacted within 2 weeks of submitting your application.