Territory Sales Manager
Seeking a Territory Sales Manager
Location: Houston, TX
Salary: $75, 000 - $90, 000 + Commission
- Reports to: President / General Manager.
- The Sales Manager develops and executes tactical and strategic business plans to meet financial orders, sales and margin goals.
- In this role territory sales manager will be majorly responsible to call on industrial and electric motor customers and promote the services and products of electric motors to meet short -term and long-term business goals.
- Responsible for the business growth, development and profitability of the United States market by selling motors and products.
- Demonstrates technical skills and product knowledge of all products including all NEMA and oil field pumping motors.
- Support customer to improve reliability and services.
- Negotiate contracts as required.
- Responsible for all annual forecasting of territory and in conjunction with the President of Sales, and develop a territorial sales plan to achieve those goals.
- Identify new market opportunities for current and future products by soliciting customer input and direction.
- Analyzing potential partner relationships that may enhance company market strategy
- Drive product innovation across departmental teams by attaining market intelligence from customers, suppliers and competitors.
- Work closely with inside sales support functions including marketing and engineering in the development of new business and motor designs.
- Build trust, value others, communicate effectively, drive execution, foster innovation, focus on the customer, collaborate with others, solve problems creatively and demonstrate high integrity.
- Capable of preserving confidential and sensitive company information.
- Maintain professional internal and external relationships that meet company core values.
- Proactively establish and maintain effective working team relationships with all support departments.
- 5+ years of experience selling motors, compressors, pumps.
- This position may be expected to have overnight travel and potential travel into other territories when directed by the President of Sales.
- BA degree with minimum 5 years of sales experience in electric motors, compressors, pumping or other related area.
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements.
- Electric motor experience within the last 8 years.
- Experience leading a sales team.
Due to the high volume of applications we typically receive, we regret that we are not able to personally respond to all applications. However, if you are invited to take the next step in the process, you will typically be contacted within 2 weeks of submitting your application.