Framers Branch, TX
Murray Resources is in search of a Warehouse Lead to running the warehouse when the Warehouse Supervisor is out of pocket.
Location: Heights Area
Job type: Direct Hire, Full time, 1st shift
Salary Range: $28, 000-$35, 000.
The warehouse lead is responsible for establishing and maintaining warehouse standards. The position is responsible for the various tasks involved in the overall operation of the warehouse, including maximizing sales/profitability by developing staff and by controlling expenses, shortages and all aspects of merchandising and inventory control.
This position receives, products within the warehouse, and delivers to the shops in the terminals or warehouse areas in the terminals, ensuring accuracy and timeliness of all job functions.
1. Participates in the loading and unloading and in preliminary examination of imported goods.
2. Acknowledges the receipt of goods imported.
3. Transportation of goods from the main warehouse to the airport terminal warehouses or shops.
4. Address discrepancies from store to warehouse count from transfer slips.
5. Support store staff when needed.
6. Setting up of physical goods in warehouse and labeling the shelves or positions.
7. Perform inventory of goods in the warehouse.
8. Checking and preparing goods before leaving the warehouse, and accompanying documents, transport of the goods to the terminals.
9. Responsible for timely delivery of imported goods.
10. Responsible for maintaining the vehicle maintenance, using daily checklist to ensure everything is operating properly.
11. Be forklift certified and maintain the maintenance of the forklift.
12. Wear the proper safety equipment.
1. Communication Proficiency
2. Organizational Skills
3. Mathematical Skills
4. Technical Capacity
6. Time Management
This position manages all employees within the warehouse and is responsible for leadership of those employees.
Required Education and Experience
1. High school diploma or GED, or equivalent years of experience.
Preferred Education and Experience
1. One year of prior warehouse experience.
2. Previous supervisory experience.
***Due to the high volume of applications we typically receive, we regret that we are not able to personally respond to all applications. However, if you are invited to take the next step in the process, you will typically be contacted within a few weeks of submitting your application.***