Admin Assistant Post Judgement Department
4828 Loop Central Dr #600 Building Name: Loop Three Central Houston, TX 77081
Our client is a 40-year-old, national law firm with a practice dedicated to the collection of delinquent accounts for the US Government is seeking an Administrative Assistant/Legal Assistant.
Salary: $24, 960 or $12.00 hourly
Review and prepare files for tax sale foreclosures.
- Filing Order of Sales, Certified Tax Statements and pull complete file for tax sale
- Distributing Incoming Mail & back up for incoming Faxes
- Scanning Sale deeds, Upcoming sale packets, Tax sale notices & cancel sale letters
- Copy inter-local meeting papers and assist sales paralegal in preparing packets.
- Prepare and submit Harris County tax sale mailing to mailroom every month
- Manage and distribute current sale, and upcoming month sale packets.
- Print TLO and Water records (back up only)
- Upload sale cancelations letters on to oracle
- Scan out of County documents daily
- Primary back up for down town Tax Payer Assistance & in the office
- Prepare payoff, Payment Plan & sale file review as needed
- Log on to PJ main line while sitting at the desk
- Other duties as assigned by Supervisor/ Manager
- Must type 40 wpm.
- Filing and finding files, scanning, copying and mailing.
- Send out/ deliver faxes, packages and mail to and from Post Judgment employees.
- Be able to lift at least 30 lbs.
- A team player/ ability to Multitask.
- Well-organized/ Energetic and detail oriented.
- Able to handle high volume in a fast pace environment.
- Bilingual is a plus & office experience is a plus.
- High school graduate.
- Must have reliable transportation
- Professional demeanor.
- Punctual and good attendance.
**Due to the high volume of applications we typically receive, we regret that we are not able to personally respond to all applications. However, if you are invited to take the next step in the process, you will typically be contacted within 2 weeks of submitting your application.