NW Houston, TX
An oil and gas services company is looking for an Assembler to join their team. All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply!
Job Type: Contract to Hire
Job Pay: $13/HR - $14/HR
Job Location: NW Houston
• Performs all duties associated with R&M Technician – DD I (as necessary)
• Performs proper disassembly of Bearing Sections according to the instructions laid out in the DD
• R&M Manual. This process includes recording conditions on the appropriate paperwork.
• Performs proper assembly of Adjustable Assemblies, Drive Assemblies and Dump sub-assemblies according to the instructions laid out in the DD R&M Manual.
• This process includes recording conditions on the appropriate paperwork.
• Completes and collects required service records and documentation, and store electronic copies online and hard copies in files.
• Assists R&M Technicians DD II and DD III in their roles when necessary
• Mentors R&M Technicians - DD I and DD Trainees
• Maintains a clean and safe work environment
• Maintains shop equipment and tools in good working order
• Performs various other duties and activities as assigned by supervisor within the physical constraints of the job.
• Demonstrates a personal commitment to Quality, Health, Safety and the Environment.
• A safe and healthy workplace for all employees; enforcing all safety precautions and practices;
• Attending mandatory safety meetings and maintaining Company property and equipment in safe operating conditions at all times.