Business Development Analyst
150 West Main Street Suite 1600 Norfolk, VA 23510
A solutions driven company is seeking a Business Development Analyst to join the team. The ideal candidate will have experience with budgeting/forecasting, financial modeling, and operational analytical efficiency.
Salary: $100-120K Depending on experience
- The Business Development Analyst will support the Business Development & Executive Commercial Teams in executing the Company’ s growth initiatives.
- Daily activities will include research, analysis, financial and business modeling, due diligence, documentation and communication of information related to business development opportunities.
- In addition, the Business Development Analyst is directly involved in developing, administering, and using business information in support of the organization’ s needs.
- Bachelor’ s Degree required with a concentration in Business Administration, Finance, Accounting or Economics strongly preferred
- 3+ years of relevant working experience strongly preferred
- Superior quantitative and qualitative analytical experience, including building financial models in Excel
- Adept at analyzing complex information, drawing conclusions, and communicating findings in a concise and effective manner
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
- Analytical and strategic thinker with a high attention to detail who is capable of simultaneously handling multiple projects
Due to the high volume of applications we typically receive, we regret that we are not able to personally respond to all applications. However, if you are invited to take the next step in the process, you will typically be contacted within 3 weeks of your application.