18003 Lago Forest Drive Atascocita, TX 77346
The Business Manager is directly responsible for outside sales and marketing, developing and converting leads into enrollment, closing sales leads, business financials, account receivables, maintaining budgets and implementing marketing campaigns and events to build relationships with the local community. The Business Manager also ensures compliance with all federal, state and local laws, in addition to company policies and procedures.
Compensation: $40K annually
- Manage the facility and staff, ensuring compliance with all current government regulations and company policies and procedures.
- Maintain center accounting, financial records and reports including but not limited to deposits, payroll, schedules, enrollment, and monthly projections.
- Oversee and maintain center operations, supply ordering within assigned monthly budget.
- Calculate and manage prorations and fee schedules.
- Responsible for scheduling, conducting, closing tours as needed and maintaining such records.
- Respond to parent inquiries concerning center policies, procedures and issues in a prompt, professional and courteous manner.
- Assist staff with daily classroom coverage, ratio compliance and schedule to control labor costs.
- Maintain accurate records as required by law.
- Participate in parent/teacher conferences when requested.
- Demonstrate an understanding of current governmental rules and regulations that pertain to the safe operation of the center.
- Maintain current accurate files in compliance with governmental and company policies for all employees and students at the center.
- Communicate professionally well with fellow coworkers, children, parents and support staff center wide.
- Understand the Director’ s role and team with the Director to satisfactorily complete the day to day operations of the center.
- Establish methods to maintain and increase enrollment on a year to year basis and company promotional activities as needed.
- Understand the Corporation’ s financial structure and adhere to its financial reporting target dates.
- Understand the relationship between center enrollment numbers and center profitability.
- Respond to business inquiries.
- 2-3 years of marketing and/or sales experience with a proven track record of success.
- Development of marketing strategies and Sales experience is a must, as well as Event planning with the purpose of raising awareness in the community and increasing enrollment.
- Strong professional communication skills (written and verbal) and excellent customer service skills with children, parents, coworkers and vendors is mandatory.
- Understanding of general business procedures, basic accounting principles including reconciliation, payables/receivables as well as creating and maintaining a budget.
- Proven Project Management skills.
- Undergraduate degree – BS in Business/Business Administrative/Management/ Marketing.
- Strong computer skills, MS Office and Excel and organizational skills.
- Must have Valid Driver’ s License.
**Due to the high volume of applications we receive we regret that we are unable to personally respond to each resume. Should you be chosen to move forward in the process, you will typically be contacted within 3 weeks.**