CNC Mill Operator (2nd Shift 12 hours- Fri, Sat, Sun) WORK 36 GET PAID FOR 40 HOURS!!
3347 Frick Rd Houston, TX 77086
A machine shop located in is hiring CNC Lathe Machinist (2nd Shift 12 hours- Fri, Sat, Sun) WORK 36 GET PAID FOR 40 HOURS!
SHIFT: 2nd shift
Location: Houston, NW
- Sets-up and operates CNC Mill for fabrication of metallic and Non-metallic parts that hold to the high quality machine standards required within the organization
- Reads and interprets safety rules, drawings, procedure manuals and operating instructions
- Inspect parts to determine dimension and tolerances of finish work pieces.
- Starts and observes machine operation to detect malfunctions or out-of-tolerance Machining, and adjusts machine controls as necessary.
- Must be able to select, align, and use cutting tools, attachments, fixtures and on machine
- High school Diploma or GED
- 5+ years of CNC Mill experience machining small to medium length parts.
- Must have current experience with 4 axis Mill with Fanuc controls.
- Must be able to read and edit EIA programs on the Fanuc control.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as blueprints, safety rules, operating instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to apply basic concepts of algebra and geometry.
- Must be authorized to work in the US without sponsorship.
***Due to the high volume of applications we typically receive, we regret that we are not able to personally respond to all applications. However, if you are invited to take the next step in the process, you will typically be contacted within a few weeks of submitting your application.***