CNC Programmer Supervisor
7200 Mykawa Rd Houston, TX 77033
Murray Resources is seeking a skilled and organized person for this position that can run the CNC department including production bar lathes and chucking lathes with Fanuc controls and other vertical mills.
Location: Houston, SE
Temp to hire, 1st shift
This position is responsible for ensuring the productivity and organization of 10-20 machine CNC department and will pay a key role with integrating new CNC equipment the company invests in.
Essential duties and responsibilities;
- Supervise the department of 10-20 CNC machines and 5+ setup/operators
- Write new programs and verify the efficiency of existing programs
- Equipment troubleshooting
- Bonus for abilities to handle more involved equipment repairs.
- G&M code programming at the machine
- Tooling speeds and feeds
- Manufacturing processes and related equipmen
- Disciplined in organization and time management
- Ability to effectively program/setup medium volume production bar lathes and mills.
- Experience supervising others and ability to resolve personal and equipment issues
- Strong troubleshooting abilities
- CAM software experience for 5 axis mill
- Bonus for strong capabilities with fixture design
- CNC-VTL experience…. definite plus
***Due to the high volume of applications we typically receive, we regret that we are not able to personally respond to all applications. However, if you are invited to take the next step in the process, you will typically be contacted within a few weeks of submitting your application.***