4828 Loop Central Dr #600 Building Name: Loop Three Central Houston, TX 77081
Our client is a 40 year-old, national law firm with a practice dedicated to the collection of delinquent accounts for the US Government is seeking a Citation Clerk.
Salary: $27, 000.00 Annually ($12.98 Hourly)
Research accounts that are eligible for citing.
- Preparing accounts for hearing
- Preparations of all hearing related documents
- Finding and retrieving information from files
- Skip Tracing
- Enter notes in client database
- Citation Clerk- Detailed Orientated and MUST be proficient in Microsoft Excel.
- Honesty and Integrity. Take pride in their work.
- Positive proactive attitude
- Cross Trained
- Use their down time to find other tasks to initiate other projects/tasks.
- Team Player
- The ability to communicate effectively with others
- Diligent in follow-up.
- Detail oriented.
- Excellent computer and typing skills
- Ability to multi-task. Meet deadlines and meet deadlines and prioritize and manage workload.
- Able to work independently as well as part of a team and in a high volume fast paced environment.
- High School Diploma
- 1 year litigation/ office experience
**Due to the high volume of applications we typically receive, we regret that we are not able to personally respond to all applications. However, if you are invited to take the next step in the process, you will typically be contacted within 2 weeks of submitting your application.