Collector- Toll Road Call Center
4828 Loop Central Dr #600 Building Name: Loop Three Central Houston, TX 77081
Our client is a 40 year-old, national law firm with a practice dedicated to the collection of delinquent accounts for the US Government is looking for a Customer Service Collector.
The primary purpose of this position is to: Handle a high volume of calls and process payments.
1. Attain working knowledge of the Client’ s processes and requirements and be able to communicate this in a professional matter.
2. Ability to effectively handle calls while maintaining the client’ s and Firm’ s standards.
3. Handle large volume of inbound calls.
4. Resolve disputes.
5. Collect balance or set up an appropriate payment plan.
6. All other duties as assigned
Physical Demands & Work Environment
1. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, talk or walk and use hands and fingers to operate office equipment (computer and printer) or other office tools, and reach with hands and arms.
2. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 15lbs.
3. Specific vision abilities required by this job included close vision and the ability to adjust focus.
Skills, abilities, experience and knowledge
1. Talking to others to convey information effectively and professionally.
2. Must be able to efficiently navigate through the CUB’ s system.
3. Well organized in taking and processing payments.
4. High School Diploma or GED.
Due to the high volume of applications we typically receive, we regret that we are not able to personally respond to all applications. However, if you are invited to take the next step in the process, you will typically be contacted within a few weeks of submitting your application.