2445 Technology Forest Blvd. Building 4, The Woodlands, TX 77381
We are recruiting for a Corporate Communications Manager for our client in The Woodlands! This is a critical role which will work closely with the leadership team and other team members. This person will establish themselves as a leader on communicating key messages with internal and external audiences.
Salary: $110, 000 - 125, 000
Location: The Woodlands, TX
- Lead the development of the strategic communications plan and manage corporate communications, including internal, external and executive communications and public/media relations.
- Work in close collaboration with a broad range of internal partners including Human Resources, Investor Relations, Community Relations, Legal, Information Technology, Operations and the Executive Leadership Team.
- Manage enterprise-wide internal communications through all channels.
- Serve as trusted communications advisor to the CEO and other executives. Prepare speeches and talking points as needed for external communication.
- Manage external communication resources and external public relations firms and manager the Community Impact program communications.
- Lead development and implementation of crisis response communication, if/as needed, from messaging through communication response and media coverage/management.
- Bachelor' s degree required, Master' s degree preferred.
- 8+ years of corporate communications experience within multi-national public companies.
- Demonstrated skills in translating business strategies to comprehensive external and internal communication strategies.
- Demonstrated expertise in the command of superior English language skills to construct, edit and enhance communications materials from/to various internal and external sources.
- Demonstrated ability to understand multiple, diverse stakeholders, anticipate impact of company actions on corporate reputation, and translate complex issues into clear, simple and consistent messages and themes. Act as advisor on company reputation, values and culture.
- Direct experience addressing and persuading multiple stakeholders through various media.
- Experience building and leading internal communications and working collaboratively with a broad range of internal partners in a large, geographically dispersed organization.
Due to the high volume of applications we typically receive, we regret that we are not able to personally respond to all applications. However, if you are invited to take the next step in the process, you will typically be contacted within two weeks of submitting your application.