3891 S. Traditions Drive Bryan, TX 77807
Our Client is seeking a Controller to join their team. The Controller is responsible for leading the direction of the Financial Accounting, Manufacturing Accounting and Customer Accounting teams, managing the monthly close process, defining, improving and documenting processes and identifying and monitoring internal controls.
Location: Bryan-College Station, TX – Does offer a relocation package
Salary: $140, 000 + bonus
- Review and approve monthly financial statements, account reconciliations and treatment of various accounting issues
- Develop accounting policies and procedures
- Coordinate with external auditors and lead bank and investor reporting
- Optimize ERP structure and performance
- Master’ s degree in finance/accounting with 10-15 years of experience with a CPA
- Is or has been a Senior Manager in a Big 4 environment is preferred
- Experience working in a distribution company is helpful
- Exquisite written and verbal communication skills coupled with the ability to lead a team of professionals
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail are a must have
- Is proficient in Microsoft Office and has managed an ERP (Microsoft Dynamics AX Software experience a plus)
Due to the high volume of applications we typically receive, we regret that we are not able to personally respond to all applications. However, if you are invited to take the next step in the process, you will typically be contacted within two weeks of submitting your application.