4500 Blalock Houston, TX 77041
Our client, a specialty home renovation firm in West Houston is seeking a skilled Controller to join their team! The Controller will manage the accounting operations of a multi company organization, as well as the cash management and risk management, along with supervising all accounting staff.
Salary: $100, 000 - $120, 000 plus bonus
Location: West, Houston
- Oversee accounting operations of the company and its subsidiaries
- Responsible for preparing, reviewing and analyzing financial statements, financial results analysis with strong variance explanations, to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to reporting and procedural standards.
- Analize financial transactions and events in accordance with local GAAP.
- Prepare and/or review Balance Sheet Reconciliations and resolves differences.
- Use various software applications, such as spreadsheets, relational databases to assemble manipulate and/or format data and/or reports.
- Focus on control of costs.
- Responsible for all administrative tasks.
- Responsible for internal and external Auditing.
- Responsible for Month End Processes – Reporting & Analysis
- Inventory management
- Review Project Accounting
- Bachelor’ s degree in accounting or business administration
- 10+ years of accounting experience required
- Thorough knowledge of accountancy and superb mathematical skills
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
- Sufficient interpersonal skills and a high attention to detail
Due to the high volume of applications we typically receive, we regret that we are not able to personally respond to all applications. However, if you are invited to take the next step in the process, you will typically be contacted within two weeks of submitting your application.