Order Processor / Customer Service Representative
Houston, TX 77033
Our client, a leader in the manufacturing and distribution of pipe and related products, is seeking a Customer Service Order Processor to join their team! This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing company!
Location: SW Houston
- Leads day-to-day operational activities pertaining to the Customer Service Department.
- Processes documentation for shipments including Packing lists and MTR’ S. Effectively Communicates with customer and sales regarding order status/shipment, order discrepancies, MTR’ s and special requests.
- Minimum 2 years experience in a similar role
- Experience in MS Word, MS Excel, and MS Outlook. Ability to catch onto new software quickly.
- Detail oriented, high volume data entry
- Ability to listen, prioritize, follow instructions, and trouble shoot
Due to the high volume of applications we typically receive, we regret that we are not able to personally respond to all applications. However, if you are invited to take the next step in the process, you will typically be contacted within two weeks of submitting your application.