Customer Service/Sales Agent
8031 FM 1960 Rd E Humble, TX 77346
Salary: $28, 000 to $30, 000 annually
- Develops base for long-term sources of clients by using referrals, occupational, and special-interest groups to compile lists of prospects.
- Approaches potential clients by utilizing mailings and phone solicitation; making presentations to groups at company-sponsored gatherings; speaking publicly to community groups on the subject of financial well-being.
- Determines clients' particular needs and financial situations by scheduling fact-finding appointments; determining extent of present coverage and investments; ascertaining long-term goals.
- Developes a coordinated protection plan by calculating and quoting rates for immediate coverage action and long-term strategy implementation.
- Obtains underwriting approval by completing application for coverage.
- Completes coverage by delivering policy; planning future follow-up visits and evaluations of needs.
- Provides continuing service by providing direct deposit forms; processing changes in beneficiary and policy loan applications.
- Provides death benefits by delivering policy proceeds; reassessing client needs.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Enhances insurance agency reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Bilingual a plus but not required
- Microsoft Office: Word and Excel
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Outstanding customer service and relationship building skills
- Ability to interact with all levels of management
- Experience answering busy, multi-line phones
- Data Entry
- Property and Casualty License would be a plus
**Due to the high volume of applications we typically receive, we regret that we are not able to personally respond to all applications. However, if you are invited to take the next step in the process, you will typically be contacted within 3 weeks or your application.**