EMI Operator - San Antonio Area
11200 Mesa Dr Houston, TX 77078
A leading company located in South of San Antonio that supplies OCTG products and services to the oil and gas industry is seeking an EMI Operator.
- Demonstrate good leadership characteristics and the ability to lead small groups ot complete appropriate inspections or special projects assigned by management with little or no supervision.
- Complete accurate, detailed and quality inspection/production reports daily.
- Assist in the training and progression of coworkers as needed.
- Must not attempt to operate machinery, vehicle, or equipment without proper training and /or competency verification.
- Responsible for keeping work areas and equipment in good, clean, working order including maintenance, calibrations, and ample spare parts/supplies.
- Protect self and others at all times by ensuring that everyone is wearing appropriate PPEs.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience with OCTG or related NDT field.
- Read and write in English or Spanish.
- Must be in good physical condition and be able to work outdoors for extended hours standing on feet.
- Able to lift 50 pounds.
- Employee must be punctual, dependable, and dedicated to safety.
- Meet minimum requirements for VTI/MP/EMI specified by SNT-TC-IA Table 6.3.1A.
- Good understanding of UT preferred but not required.
- High School diploma required.
**Due to the high volume of applications we typically receive, we regret that we are not able to personally respond to all applications. However, if you are invited to take the next step in the process, you will typically be contacted within 3 weeks of submitting your application.**