Forklift Operator- Receiving Department
7200 Mykawa Road Houston, Texas 77033
Murray resources is hiring FORKLIFT OPERATORS.
Machine shop Forklift position; use of hand controlled forklifts and forklift operation, loading and unloading, receiving and shipping, stocking and counting inventory. Helping/assisting CNC operators and grinders. All duties are to be performed within established safety protocol and procedures.
Location: Houston, SE
Pay Range: $12.00
- Safely operates equipment
- Ensures staging areas, loading docks are clear of any materials, or obstacles.
- Receives and organizes warehouse products, commodities and materials in a timely and efficient manner.
- Participates in and supports Inventory and Inventory Control activities, maintaining organized warehouse as well as counting and preparation work for inventories.
- Open communication with all levels regarding location challenges, solutions and business impacts.
Minimum education - High School Diploma or GED.
Excellent oral and written communication skills.
Minimum 6 months forklift experience and 6 months warehouse and material handling experience.
Due to the high volume of applications we typically receive, we regret that we are not able to personally respond to all applications. However, if you are invited to take the next step in the process, you will typically be contacted within a few weeks of submitting your application.