Location: North Houston
Pay Rate: $13/HR
• Staging, shipping, and receiving parts, equipment, and supplies.
• Stocks the parts store with an appropriate amount of merchandise.
• Responsible for inventory control.
• Practices safe material handling techniques.
• Manages receipt, inspecting, and stocking products.
• Must have 2 years of forklift experience
• Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions. Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
• Must possess valid driver' s license and pass background requirements.
• Forklift certification preferred.
• Ability to lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
**Due to the high volume of applications received we regret that we are unable to personally respond to each applicant. Should your resume be chosen to move forward, you will typically be contacted within 3 weeks.**