Forklift/Reach Truck Operator
One Royal Purple Lane Porter, TX 77365
Production Team Member
The Production Team Member position is responsible for all phases of assembling finished goods and products for customer orders and maintaining safety and quality standards within the warehouse.
Compensation: $12.50 per hour
- Operates packaging equipment (box erector, label machines, palletizer, etc.)
- Moves packaging material and finished good product using hand truck, forklift or other material handling equipment, in accordance with all safety policies.
- Fills containers with blended products for customer orders
- Assists with general counting of inventory
- Organizes warehouse for cleanliness and safety at all times
- Maintains all safety standards, including wearing PPE as required
- Maintains all quality indicators for operations by verifying product quantity/quality before inventory storage
- Additional duties as assigned
- High school diploma or GED required
- Must have 6 months or more experience in manufacturing and/or packaging facility
- Must have forklift and reach truck experience
- Must be able to work any shift
- Must be able to perform the essential functions of the job including physical lifting of up to 50 lbs.
- Must be able to score satisfactory on pre-employment assessment
- Basic computer literacy
- Capable of working effectively in a team environment
- Excellent organizational skills
- Prior forklift experience
**Due to the high volume of applications received we regret that we are unable to personally respond to each applicant. Should your resume be chosen to move forward, you will typically be contacted within 3 weeks.**