Human Resources Director
- Houston, TX -
A specialty oil-field company is looking for a Human Resources Director to join their team. Unique opportunity to join a true team driven culture where enthusiasm and collaboration are valued. Experience in the oilfield industry is highly preferred.
Location: Central Houston
Salary: 100, 000- 120, 000
- Plan, develop, organize, implement, direct, and evaluate the organization' s human resource function and performance.
- Supervise, support and act as functional expert in all areas surrounding company weekly payroll processing.
- Identify and monitor the organization’ s culture to ensure it supports the attainment of the company goals and objectives. Manage employee communication and feedback through avenues such as employee satisfaction surveys, newsletters, employee focus groups, and one-on-one.
- Participate in the development of the organization' s plans and programs as a strategic partner but particularly from the perspective of the impact on people.
- Translate the strategic and tactical business plans into HR strategic and operational plans to support a healthy, sustainable high performance culture and ensure that business objective and HR initiatives are linked.
- Evaluate and advise on the impact of long range planning of new programs/strategies and regulatory action as those items impact the people resources of the company. Stay abreast of industry and regulatory changes.
- Establish and lead the recruiting and hiring practices and procedures necessary to recruit and hire a superior workforce for both existing and new restaurants. Develop strategies and implementation plans/programs to identify talent within and outside the company.
- Oversee and manage the organizations risk management function
- Contribute to the development of learning initiatives; implement and facilitate learning and leadership development programs and processes, including career development, performance management, feedback and coaching, promotion and succession planning.
- Develop, implement and enforce human resources policies and procedures of the organization by way of systems that will improve the overall operation and effectiveness of the company.
- Provide technical advice and knowledge to others within the human resources discipline.
- Evaluate the human resource department and team for continual improvement of the efficiency and effectiveness of the group as well as providing individuals with professional and personal growth with emphasis on opportunities (where possible) for individuals.
- Bachelor’ s degree (BA) from a four-year institution and at least 8 years of experience, or 5-10 years related experience and/or training.
- Experience in the oilfield industry is highly preferred.
- Strong business acumen with a broad knowledge of all aspects of Human Resources, including risk management, compensation, organizational planning/development, employee relations, safety and training and development
Due to the high volume of applications we typically receive, we regret that we are not able to personally respond to all applications. However, if you are invited to take the next step in the process, you will typically be contacted within two weeks of submitting your application.