Inspector II - San Antonio Area
11200 Mesa Dr Houston, TX 77078
A leading company located in South of San Antonio that supplies OCTG products and services to the oil and gas industry is seeking an Inspector II.
- Demonstrate good leadership characteristics and the ability to lead small groups to complete appropriate inspections or tests of OCTG in a timely manner under the supervision of the Operator or Management.
- Complete accurate, detailed, and quality inspection reports in a timely manner.
- Turn in daily production reports.
- Must not attempt to operate machinery, vehicle, or equipment without proper training and/or competency verification.
- Responsible for keeping work areas and equipment in good, clean, working order, including maintenance, calibrations, and ample spare parts.
- Protect yourself and others at all times by ensuring that everyone is wearing appropriate PPE.
- Minimum 1-year experience with OCTG or related NDT field.
- Read and write in English and Spanish.
- Must be in good physical condition with the ability to work outdoors for extended hours while standing on feet.
- Able to lift 50 pounds.
- Must be punctual, dependable and possess a good attitude.
- Must have a strong dedication to safety.
- Meet minimum requirements for Level II Inspector for one of the following methods (VT, MT, UT, or UT Thickness), specified by SNT-TC-1A Table 6.3.1A.
**Due to the high volume of applications we typically receive, we regret that we are not able to personally respond to all applications. However, if you are invited to take the next step in the process, you will typically be contacted within 3 weeks of submitting your application.**