1010 McCarty St Houston, TX 77029
A growing company in Northeast Houston is in need of a new temp to hire employee for their Inventory Team. The inventory position compiles records concerned with managing inventory.
Compensation: $10 - $12 per hour
- Assist with year-end inventory process.
- Perform daily cycle counts and include Customer Service cycle count request to resolve customer shipment discrepancies.
- Create, enter, and run variance reports for approval.
- Maintain daily inventory control by monitoring and resolving discrepancies.
- Handle inventory transfers.
- Monitor inventory disposition.
- Associate’ s degree or equivalent from two-year College or technical school, one year of related experience, or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- Must be able to work any shift.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with changing concrete variables with limited supervision
- Must possess excellent organizational and communication skills.
- Strong analytical, statistical, math and computer skills.
- Prior experience with MS Office Word and Excel required.
- Experience with GreatPlains a plus.
- Self-motivated and detailed-oriented.
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal skills to effectively work with individuals both inside and outside the company.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with changing concrete variables with limited supervision.
**Due to the high volume of applications received we regret that we are unable to personally respond to each applicant. Should your resume be chosen to move forward, you will typically be contacted within 3 weeks.**