Inventory Control Specialist
A growing designer company in looking for an Inventory Control Specialist join their team. All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply!
Job Type: Contract to Hire
Job Location: NW Houston
Job Pay: $14/HR
• Accurately and efficiently count items in bin locations as directed by random cycle count program, zero status report, discrepancy and incident reports;
• Investigate and resolve discrepancies between Accellos and SAP inventory records, including receipts, sales orders, production work orders and returns;
• Consistently demonstrate high accuracy in storing, picking, packing, and receiving of product;
• Update item and bin profiles and dimensions to maximize storage efficiency and rack space utilization;
• Utilize forklift, order picker and pallet rider, to load, unload, move, stack, and stage products and materials
• Maintain equipment and materials in a neat, clean, and orderly fashion;
• Perform inspections on the lift equipment;
• Operate all lift equipment in a safe and efficient manner, following prescribed work methods;
• Accomplish all tasks assigned or requested.
• High School Degree, Diploma or a GED equivalent certificate from a certified institution;
• Minimum 1+ years’ experience warehouse experience in a Manufacturing or Distribution environment;
• Demonstrated Inventory Control experience is desirable;
• Basic math, reading, and communication skills;
• Basic knowledge of using and operating warehouse machinery and equipment (pallet jack, pallet rider, order picker, forklift);
• Requires squatting, kneeling, bending, and some overhead lifting;
• Lift a minimum of 50 pounds regularly;
• Works well in a team environment.
**Due to the high volume of applications received we regret that we are unable to personally respond to each applicant. Should your resume be chosen to move forward, you will typically be contacted within 3 weeks.**