NW Houston, TX
Position Type: Contract (6 Months +)
Position Location: NW Houston, TX
Position Pay: 18/HR – 20/HR (Depending on Experience)
- Associates of science degree at a minimum; Bachelor’ s degree preferred
- 2+ years’ experience working in a chemical laboratory; Refinery setting is a plus
- Lab quality control experience is a must: Sample prep, wet chemistry, testing of incoming raw material and inhouse blends.
- Experience with Karl Fisher, Specific Gravity, Gas Chromatograph, titrations and PH is a plus
- Experience with basic record data and preparing COA certificates is a must
- Basic Word, Excel, and computer knowledge
- Must be familiar with PPE, and be able to interact with Tank farm environment and personnel to meet organizational and customer goals.
Due to the high volume of applications we typically receive, we regret that we are not able to personally respond to all applications. However, if you are invited to take the next step in the process, you will typically be contacted within 3 weeks of submitting your application.