Position Type: Direct Hire
Position Location: Boron, California
Position Salary: $95, 000 – $120, 000 base salary (Depending on Experience)
- Provide leadership and drive improvements to the Engineering Maintenance team.
- Working a 5 day on, 2 off rotation and reporting to the Superintendent
- Establishing a safe, transparent, and constructive maintenance culture that rewards good behavior and performance using sustainable safety and organizational effectiveness processes.
- Analyzing and communicating maintenance performance, monitoring and sustaining business systems and solutions to reduce costs, and improving performance against asset management metrics.
- Establishing and reporting against expense budget.
- Monitor and drive value from HME and other vendor contracts
- Coaching and mentoring staff to deliver safety, efficiency& results.
- Bachelor’ s Degree in Engineering Mechanical, Electrical, Mining or related discipline; mining or industrial background is a plus.
- 5+ years’ experience in industrial maintenance environment
- 2+ years of management/ supervisory experience
- Strong Knowledge in project management, equipment maintenance, and reliability fundamentals.
- Ability to communicate effectively to staff, peers and stakeholders
- Prior experience to Union environment
- Advanced knowledge of Word, Excel, Project and other Microsoft Office applications.
- Advanced CMMS (Ellipse, SAP) systems knowledge and financial modeling software is a plus
- Understanding of the ISO 14001 and 9001 systems is a plus
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written are needed.
- Full Benefits
Due to the high volume of applicants we typically receive, we regret that we are not able to personally respond to all applications. However, if you are invited to take the next step in the process, you will typically be contacted within 2 weeks of submitting your application.