NE Houston, TX
Position Type: Direct Hire
Position Location: NE Houston, TX
Position Shift: 2nd Shift (2pm – 10pm) or 3rd Shift (10pm – 6am)
Position Salary: 18/HR – 20/HR + Bonus + OT
- The maintenance mechanic position must maintain and repair machines regularly under the supervision and direction of Maintenance Supervisor.
- Troubleshoot and repair industrial mechanical, hydraulic, pneumatic and electrical components.
- Read and interpret equipment manuals.
- Perform required maintenance and scheduled service.
- Follows prescribed safety regulations.
- Report breakdown of equipment immediately to Shift Supervisor.
- Reporting of daily activities to Maintenance Supervisor.
- Must be familiar with the basic machine functions in order to perform the tasks stated above.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently exposed to the outside elements including heat and cold temperatures; The noise level in the work environment and job can be loud.
- High school diploma or GED.
- 2+ years’ experience as a maintenance mechanic
- Experience on milling machine, lathe, welding and general workshop tooling is required
- General safety training
- Good Communication Skills both verbal and written; Bilingual ability in English & Spanish is a plus
- Full Benefits