8066 El Rio St Houston, TX 77054
Seeking a Maintenance Planner
Salary: $55, 000 - $70, 000
Location: Houston, TX
- Work with department Supervisor and Manager to ensure proper maintenance and calibration scheduling including administrative completion and compliance with company and departmental Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
- Individual will maintain records to comply with Good Manufacturing Practice requirements.
- Individual will work in a fast paced, safety-oriented, team focused setting. Must take ownership of systems and help to mentor other technicians on the operation and troubleshooting of the system.
- As required, scheduling of vendors and vendor management.
- Acts as system administration for the Computerized Maintenance Management Systems (CMMS); LIMS, SAP PM and tracking of Work Orders creation and closure.
- Plans/schedules/review/monitors and coordinates work related to Calibration/PM activities for equipment across all clean rooms and building.
- Coordinates work with outside vendors/contractors. Monitors facility related contracts as required.
- Assists with the implementation of SAP PM Module for Infrastructure. Maintains the SAP system with accurate information and makes modifications as required.
- Maintains equipment master files, maintenance plans, maintenance schedules, spare parts, tools and maintenance checklists.
- Coordinates and tracks work assignments, costs and repair histories using CMMS in order to determine equipment expenditures.
- Works with Facilities Supervisors to schedules outside contractors to perform equipment Calibrations/PMs as required.
- Create purchase requisitions for equipment as required.
- Processing new equipment checklist and assigning equipment I.D. numbers.
- Maintain equipment records both electronically and hard copy.
- Assist in coordinating equipment availability and shipping/receiving activity for equipment serviced externally.
- Complete monthly KPI report for planned and unplanned equipment events.
- Create deviation reports for root cause of failed calibration results in Trackwise database.
- Candidate must haves SAP experience in Maintenance planning and Scheduling.
- Experience with CMMS.
- Bachelor’ s degree.
- 3+ years of experience as a Maintenance Planner.
- Experience with LIMS, SAP PM and tracking of Work Orders creation and closure.
- Experience creating purchase requisitions for equipment as required.
- Experience Processing new equipment, Maintaining equipment records and Assisting in coordinating equipment.
Due to the high volume of applications we typically receive, we regret that we are not able to personally respond to all applications. However, if you are invited to take the next step in the process, you will typically be contacted within 2 weeks of submitting your application.