A large services and business solutions company is looking for a qualified Maintenance Supervisor to help manage all maintenance activities at client sites/facilities, which include planning, scheduling, preventative/predictive maintenance and shutdown execution. All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply.
Position Type: Direct Hire
Position Location: Lima, OH
Position Pay: $90, 000 – $105, 000 (Depending on Experience)
- Supervises the operations and daily activities of Field Services organization.
- Supervises all personnel at the site through subordinate leaders
- Prepares & controls Project maintenance management plan
- Monitors staff performance and utilization; provides periodic project reports
- Integrates effective maintenance operations planning into all engineering.
- Provides direction to subordinates based on project policies and management guidance.
- Accomplishes tasks through supervision of experienced employees who exercise significant latitude and independence in their assignments.
- Site work is reviewed upon completion for adequacy in meeting objectives.
- Interprets and executes policies that affect subordinate units.
- Functions as an advisor to a unit regarding maintenance activities.
- Becomes actively involved in daily operations when required to meet schedules or to resolve complex problems.
- Conducts briefings and participates in technical meetings.
- Development & assessment reviews of staff & direct hires.
- Anticipate & review contract packages, and participate in bid evaluation process.
- Perform management inspections, monthly reporting.
- Responsible for all direct hire labor HR functions and manning to support site needs.
- Primary contact for daily interfacing with key client site personnel. Commitment to safety.
- Minimum of 10 years of industry experience in the specialty chemical, oil/gas and/or plastics industry including supplemental ongoing maintenance programs and small capital projects.
- Minimum 5 years of experience managing craft personnel.
- Labor Union experience preferred.
- Competence with Microsoft Office Products
- Knowledge and experience with CMMS (Empac and SAP preferred)
- Turnaround experience a plus.
- Ability to work within a diverse cultural environment.
- Demonstrated interpersonal/teambuilding skills.
- Work effectively with peers in a multi-disciplinary environment.
- Full Benefits
Due to the high volume of applications we typically receive, we regret that we are not able to personally respond to all applications. However, if you are invited to take the next step in the process, you will typically be contacted within 3 weeks or your application.