Marketing CRM Manager
1929 Allen Parkway Houston, TX 77019
Our client is seeking a Marketing Manager to manage lead generation and customer relationship management programs with a focus on marketing automation and database development. This person will develop strategic programs to drive new inquiries as well as engagement with inquiries already in the system. Ensures lead flow process is in place and provides analytics for all CRM programs. Serves as key liaison with Sales to implement CRM programs to meet shared goals. Supervises a staff of Marketing Specialists focusing on lead generation, channel management and database administration.
Salary: $80, 000 - $90, 000 + Bonus potential
Location: Central Houston
- Manages programs designed to drive leads including tactics, cadence, offer and targeting.
- Partners with Sales to understand shared goals.
- Partners with the Digital team to understand on-site lead generation activities.
- Manages a Marketing Specialist focused on the strategic direct mail program as well as Field requests for lead generation.
- Manages marketing automation platform, Pardot.
- Serves as Marketing’ s expert in the CRM tool, SalesForce.com, and provides recommendations to shape customer relationship management strategy.
- Develops responder personas and implements lead scoring to improve sales conversion.
- Maps out and builds nurture email programs designed to engage prospects.
- Understands pathing from websites and builds automation campaigns to serve up a personalized experience.
- Has a deep understanding of the Company’ s various data sources and builds a plan to bring them together into a centralized database.
- Works closely with key stakeholders to develop and manage centralized database.
- Serves as owner of data pulls for both inquiries and customers for use in CRM programs.
- Reviews and delivers monthly campaign effectiveness reports.
- Analyzes single and multi-channel CRM programs; reports on current situations and trends of these programs to internal stakeholders.
- Builds campaign effectiveness/analysis reports to determine ROI on campaigns and to make future recommendations.
- Manages a Marketing Specialist focused on set up of lead tracking with agency partners, corporate sponsors and the Digital Team to ensure all leads are routed appropriately.
- Manages contact center relationship and phone line set-up; coordinates agent training as-needed.
- Develops direct reports to their fullest potential.
- Manages the lead generation/CRM portion of the budget.
- Manages invoicing for all CRM vendors.
- Sets project plan timelines and works to launch new projects on schedule.
- Communicates project objectives, goals, strategies and tactics as well as results to key stakeholders in Marketing and Sales.
- Comes up with new ways to look at problems and processes in their work
- Able to initiate and present new marketing programs and creative ideas to help the department and enterprise field locations
- Works productively with minimal supervision; achieves work objectives in a timely manner
- Bachelor’ s degree in Marketing or a related field
- Minimum of 5 years of CRM or equivalent experience in marketing
- Proficient in marketing automation platforms such as Pardot or Eloqua
- Proficient in CRM platforms, such as SalesForce.com or MS Dynamix
- Knowledgeable on building and maintaining an internal database
- Proficient in Excel
Due to the high volume of applications we typically receive, we regret that we are not able to personally respond to all applications. However, if you are invited to take the next step in the process, you will typically be contacted within 3 weeks of your application.