Houston, TX 77064
A growing manufacturing company is looking for a Mechanical Assembler to join their team. All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply!
Location: NW Houston
• Perform assembly of final units and sub-assemblies.
• Read and execute build requirements from approved prints and other work instructions.
• Identify and install mechanical/electrical components·
• Follow work instructions specific to each unit configuration.
• Elevate safety, quality, and manufacturing issues to supervisor in a timely manner
• Know and understand the company’ s Quality Policy and comply with all requirements of the Quality Systems Manual, Operating and Technical Procedures and Workplace Instructions.
• Must understand and comply with all safety rules and company policies of the company.
• Work assignments carried out to the highest quality level.
• Perform various other duties and activities as assigned by supervisor within the physical constraints of the job.
Due to the high volume of applications we typically receive, we regret that we are not able to personally respond to all applications. However, if you are invited to take the next step in the process, you will typically be contacted within a few weeks of submitting your application.