1075 Kingwood Dr #100 Kingwood, TX 77339
Non-Profit Organization in Northeast Houston is seeking an individual who can assist with daily duties of managing a non-profit organization.
Compensation: $30K to $45K
- Managing the day to day activities for the organization, overseeing the maintenance of properties.
- Attending monthly meetings and presenting financial and management reports to the Board of Directors.
- Recording minutes and managing task lists.
- Managing the enforcement contracts and ensuring payment for services.
- Tracking and negotiating contracts for assigned associations. Solicit bids for renewal, renew the contracts with current vendor if requested and/or assist with bid packet preparations.
- Manage day to day activities in the office; assisting with residents in the office and over the phone.
- Working knowledge of all Microsoft office programs.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Strong interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills.
- Preferred working knowledge of property management.
- Bachelor' s degree preferred but not required.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we regret that we are unable to personally respond to every candidate. Should you be selected to move forward in the process, you will typically be contacted within 3 weeks of submission.