Operations Key Account Manager
17401 Aldine Westfield Rd Houston, TX 77073
A leader in global transportation solutions that provides a full and comprehensive freight forwarding and project logistics handling service for both international and domestic services is looking for an Operations Key Account Manager.
Compensation: $55K to $60K per year
- Handles onboarding and maintenance of large accounts
- Scale the business by establishing and enhancing the processes for documentation and especial instructions for each account
- Transform accounts into bookings
- Monitor transport plans for key accounts, swiftly ensuring efficacy and compliance
- Manage communications with account stakeholders, building strong relationships based upon partnership, driven by excellent and timely customer service
- Identify and implement opportunities to improve service and grow revenue, while working closely with Sales team
- Excellent organizational skills, with the ability to prioritize and execute assigned tasks
- Ability to be a team player as well as work independently
- Impeccable verbal and written communication skills with the ability to communicate with all levels within the organization
- High competency with MS Office applications, especially Excel
- Passion for new technologies
- Out-of-the-box and creative approach to problem solving
- Motivation and enthusiasm with a sense of urgency to meet goals
- Flexibility to adapt to changing priorities and conditions in line with business needs
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience in air/ocean freight operations/pricing/procurement, in either freight forwarder or air/ocean carrier business environment
- Minimum of a Bachelor’ s degree in Logistics, Business Administration, Economics, etc.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we regret that we are unable to respond personally to each resume. Should you be chosen to move forward in the process, you will typically be contacted within 3 weeks.