A Texas based oil & gas construction company is looking for a talented P6 Scheduler with a background in pipeline and facility construction for a full time permanent opportunity is their Pecos, TX location. All Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply!
Position Type: Direct Hire
Position Location: Pecos, TX
Position Pay: $70, 000 – $85, 000 (Depending on Experience) + Relocation Assistance
- Develop comprehensive plan that communicates client’ s project and strategic goals
- Meets all contractual compliance requirements
- Represents a realistic and feasible planning approach
- Communicate effectively through clear and concise means appropriate to the project’ s goals (verbal, written, schedule graphics)
- Understand principles of cost estimating and productivity in establishing schedule parameters (duration, cost and resource loading, etc.)
- Investigate and incorporate project constraints in planning effort
- Be capable of explaining schedule and positions in a formal meeting, presentation, or negotiation with clients, internal employees, and other personnel
- Perform CPM Schedule reviews to the same level of detail as noted above.
- High School Diploma a minimum, Bachelor’ s degree preferred
- 2+ years of experience working with Primavera P6 software, Microsoft Project experience is a plus.
- Must have strong communication skills both verbal and written, organizational, and interpersonal skills
- Must have the ability to meet with clients, internal employees and understand schedule parameters, budgets, and project constraints.
- Comprehensive understanding and application of principles theories, concepts, and industry practices and standards.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office; Project; Word, PowerPoint, Visio and Excel Spreadsheets
- Full Benefits
- Relocation Assistance (Applicable if needed)