Part Time Mother's Day Out Care Giver
527 S Houston Ave Humble, TX 77338
Part-Time Mother’ s Day Out Care Giver
The Mother’ s Day Out Care Giver shall support the church’ s ministry to provide a safe, healthy, and loving environment for preschoolers. This is a part time position working Monday through Thursday from 9 am to 3 pm. Children’ s ages will be 12 months to 3 years.
Compensation: $10 per hour
- Help provide and maintain a positive environment in which the children may grow physically, emotionally, mentally, socially, and spiritually.
- Become acquainted with each child and aware of his/her needs.
- Give each child the attention needed to assure his/her best welfare. (This relates to eating, toileting, sleeping, playing, working, health care, safety, etc.)
- Cooperate in maintaining a happy atmosphere in which each child may come to know his/her limitations.
- Be familiar with and follow the established personnel policies and procedures.
- Work according to the schedule outlined by the Coordinator.
- Write age-appropriate lesson plans based on the unit of study.
- Maintain a clean and orderly room each day.
- Make note of significant incidents and experiences observed in the child. (Send home notes to the parents saying, “ What I did today…”)
- Inform the Coordinator of needed supplies, repairs, and materials.
- Enrich daily programs in a variety of ways, using the best methods of teaching to enhance the learning experience.
- Make careful observations and written notations of significant behavior of children for whom you are responsible.
- Attend Open House and the monthly Teacher meetings.
- Take advantage of discipleship training classes, workshops, and other training opportunities that relate to teaching preschoolers.
- Be a Christian.
- Have a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Have had experience in working with preschool children.
- Demonstrate a basic love for children.
- Be in good health, able to bend, stoop, lift and physically take care of children.
- Be at least 18 years of age.
- Be certified in CPR, First Aid, and AED before the first day of school or within three months of hire date.
- Will be required to meet State of Texas requirements regarding background and other screenings.
**Due to the high volume of applications received we regret that we are unable to personally respond to each applicant. Should your resume be chosen to move forward, you will typically be contacted within 3 weeks.**