Parts Dealer Representative
NW Houston, TX
68 year old manufacturing company with a global presence is searching for a Parts Dealer Representative to add to their growing team.
Location: NW Houston
Salary: $18.00 per hour
- Responsible for all inbound and outbound dealer communications
- Handle order entry and follow up, back order processing, return goods authorization and technical parts research.
- Work with vendor and occasional end user contacts are also required
- High School Diploma and 2 years minimum College Coursework. Technical school diploma or basic engineering college courses are a plus.
- Excellent communication skills to be able to converse with dealers via phone, fax and email.
- Minimum 2-4 years of Customer Service experience in the wholesale or retail industry.
- Mechanical aptitude and able to read and comprehend parts catalogs, technical manuals and blueprints.
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Programs, (i.e. Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook).
- Excellent Organizational skills and able to multitask in a very fast paced, seasonally impacted office environment.
- Able to react calmly and professionally when dealing with difficult situations.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Knowledge of SAP systems is a plus
- Mechanical Repair experience is a plus
Due to the high volume of applications we typically receive, we regret that we are not able to personally respond to all applications. However, if you are invited to take the next step in the process, you will typically be contacted within 2 weeks of submitting your application.