Payroll Tax Administrator
5825 N. Sam Houston Pkwy W Ste. 600 Houston, TX 77086
Oil & Gas services firm is looking for a Payroll Tax administrator. Great opportunity to join a fast growing company with brand new offices. Temp-to-hire position, ready to fill ASAP!
Location: NW Houston
- Reconcile payroll tax reporting
- Manage filing of tax updates
- Maintain federal, state and local regulations
- Facilitate month-end and year-end closings with the treasury
- Monitor quarterly tax filings
- ADP Experience is required
- 2 – 5 years of experience with payroll tax filings
- Bachelor’ s Degree, preferred
- Proficient computer skills are required including use of Microsoft
- Detail-oriented and strong communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to handle a dynamic work environment within defined deadlines.
- Motivated; a “ self-starter” able to work independently.
Due to the high volume of applications we typically receive, we regret that we are not able to personally respond to all applications. However, if you are invited to take the next step in the process, you will typically be contacted within 3 weeks of your application.