An international manufacturing and fabrication facility is looking for an experience Plant manager in their Conroe, TX facility. All Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply.
Position Type: Direct Hire
Position Location: Conroe, TX
Position Salary: $90, 000 - $100, 000 (Depending on Experience) + Bonus
- Directly reporting to company CEO
- Assessing facility needs (e.g. machinery, equipment, personnel) and making sure required amounts are met or exceeded.
- Ensuring efficiency and quality of all manufacturing related activities, including maintenance and quality control related processes
- Manage monthly/ daily production plans based on sales plan and material availability. Monitoring main processes KPIs and goals
- Synchronizing and harmonizing all department processes/activities
- Collaborate cross-functionally, and externally with suppliers and customers to promote delight and operational excellence
- Prioritizing to guarantee customer satisfaction
- Manages facility with results driven approach (safety, quality, productivity, delivery) and develops sustainable processes to achieve them
- Evaluating the enforcement of the company Quality System and Safety Regulation
- Compiling company performance reports and promoting safe work environment and culture
- Drives continuous improvement initiatives by leveraging best practices, promoting engagement in safety, pride in workmanship and overall operational excellence
- Bachelors of Science in Engineering or related function is necessary for the role
- 5+ years of equivalent working background
- Strong communication both verbal and written are a must for the role; Bilingual ability in Spanish is a plus
- 3+ years’ experience in management or supervisory background is required for the role
- Strong understanding of a production environment and related goals
- Must be hands on, driven, and goal oriented individual in this role
- Experience working in 5S or lean / continuous-improvement environments. Six Sigma background or certifications are a plus
- Excellent problem resolution, organization and planning skills are required.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment and multi-task effectively
- Excellent organizational, planning and prioritization skills are essential
- Full Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- 401K + Matching
Due to the high volume of applications we typically receive, we regret that we are not able to personally respond to all applications. However, if you are invited to take the next step in the process, you will typically be contacted within 3 weeks or your application.