A rapidly growing company that specializes in the manufacturing of duct work for commercial, industrial, and residential projects is looking for an experienced Process Engineer to help continuous improvements at their facility. All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply.
Position Type: Direct Hire
Position Location: Houston, TX
Position Salary: Market Base Salary (Depending on Experience) + Bonus + Relocation Assistance (If Applicable)
- Contribute to the company’ s success by ensuring that the plant and machinery are being used to their full potential.
- Maintain reliable and safe manufacturing systems while improving production rates, efficiencies, yields, costs and changeovers.
- Improve process capability and production volume while maintaining and improving quality standards.
- Develop and implement systems that optimize all phases of production process and identify areas of opportunity and develop plans to increase efficiency.
- Ensure the right machinery is available for projects and develop ways to reduce scrap.
- Continually ensure the plant’ s layout is efficient, and at the leanest operational production capability available.
- Develop new processes and improve current processes to reduce cycle times, cost, and waste and drive efficiency.
- Advise company on what machinery should be added to the manufacturing plant to drive growth.
- Work with project managers and project engineers to continually improve company processes and drive success.
- Bachelor’ s degree in Mechanical or Industrial Engineering; Similar Engineering background will be considered.
- Six Sigma Training/Certification or lean manufacturing training/Certification is a plus
- 3 – 10 years working in a continuous improvement manufacturing environment in HVAC or Ductwork industry
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written are a must
- Must be able to identify and quickly solve problems, and have a good familiarity with CAD and building modeling
- Strong understating of ROI and quotes on projects is necessary for the role
- Must be knowledgeable about manufacturing processes, lean production, and know how to continually drive change
- Willing and able to travel on occasion.
- Full Benefits
- Relocation Assistance (If Applicable)
Due to the high volume of applications we typically receive, we regret that we are not able to personally respond to all applications. However, if you are invited to take the next step in the process, you will typically be contacted within 3 weeks or your application.