Process Engineering Manager
Process Engineering Manager
A privately held mining & pipeline solutions company based in Texas is looking for a qualified Process Engineering Manager to help support Operations and Project Management for all process engineering related needs. All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply.
Position Type: Direct Hire
Position Location: Houston, TX
Position Pay: $140, 000 – $150, 000 (Depending on Experience) + Potential Bonus
- Provide daily support to operations for all process related issues.
- Assist in troubleshooting equipment failures, operational issues, and maintenance items.
- Provide process engineering support to company Project Management during the development, scoping, construction, and start-up of new projects.
- Provide process engineering support to clients when requested.
- Participate in business development opportunities where process engineering knowledge is required.
- Participate in Health, Environment & Safety related initiatives such as Operability Studies, HAZOPS, and incident investigations.
- Serve as the company steward for the MOC process.
- In conjunction with the Executive team, participate and represent the company at Industry related meetings and meeting.
- Bachelor’ s Degree in Chemical Engineering is a must. Master’ s degree preferred.
- Minimum of 15+ years’ experience in Chemical Plant and/or Refinery Operations and Technical Support.
- Experience in the brine production, brine treatment, salt evaporation and/or chloralkali industry is highly preferred.
- Knowledge of basic concepts of solution mining, brine treatment and crystallization, and downstream processes.
- Fundamental understanding of well/piping fluid dynamics and underground hydrocarbon storage operations is preferred.
- Ability to work well within a cross functional team with individuals of varying backgrounds, experience and education, including hourly operators and mechanics.
- Excellent computer skills including proficiency with Excel spreadsheets, electronic libraries, and process engineering simulation software.
- Familiarity with SAP is preferred.
- Travel to different facilities as needed, 10% or less
- Willingness to spend time in the field and away from the corporate office as required by workload demands.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written skills including the ability to make presentations to senior management and clients.
- Ability to multi-task and take on other roles within the organization as needed.
- Full Benefits: (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Fully Funded Pension Plan
- PTO/ Flexible Schedule
- Potential Bonus
Due to the high volume of applications we typically receive, we regret that we are not able to personally respond to all applications. However, if you are invited to take the next step in the process, you will typically be contacted within two weeks of submitting your application.