NE Houston, TX
An international manufacturing company is looking for an experienced production manager to help lead the company production and chase continuous manufacturing production goals. All Qualified Candidates are encouraged to apply.
Position Type: Direct Hire
Position Location: NE Houston
Position Pay: $ 40, 000 - $ 50, 000 (Depending on Experience)
- Manage the daily production operations and continually chase production goals.
- Control health and safety of the production area and help adhere to company and state regulations
- Help manage and control quality standards in the production area to minimize defects, or incorrect orders in the production area.
- Manage the different shifts in the production facility.
- Manage the tonnage of each machine in the production area broken down into shifts and hit required goals daily; Help implement and manage lean manufacturing techniques to speed up production.
- Interact with sales to help relay production, bids, quotes, estimates etc. for sales opportunities with clientele
- Work with management and review reported tonnages and production that is given each day
- Other duties as assigned
- High School diploma a minimum; Bachelors degree preferred.
- 3+ years’ experience working in a production manufacturing environment is a must, lean manufacturing background is a plus.
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written, and must able to communicate with all management, factory staff, and clients; Bilingual in English & Spanish is a plus
- Familiar with OSHA and other safety regulations
- Hands on, and have a very high intensity in the production area is required for this role.
- Ability to read production reports, and effectively communicate them with management
- Plan and work with sales to help grow production, and give quotes, estimates etc.
- Must have had leadership or management type
- Must be able to have a flexible schedule and be on call for the shifts as needed
- Full Benefits
Due to the high volume of applications we typically receive, we regret that we are not able to personally respond to all applications. However, if you are invited to take the next step in the process, you will typically be contacted within 3 weeks or your application.