Project Planner Assistant (8338306)
2000 St James Place Houston, TX 77027
An oil and gas services company is looking for a Project Coordinator to join their team. All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply!
Location: Houston, North
Pay: $14.00 - $16.00
Contract Assignment 7+ months
Plan all production activities according to product assignment and available capacity.
Review MRP messages, verifying for released component product structures/routings and prints.
Utilize the Shortage report and the manufacturing system to review all work orders for material availability and printing / releasing.
- Need to have experience with Bill of Material (BOM)
- Creating Work Orders
- Authorize production based on review of MRP and/or input from MPS.
- Perform capacity planning, shop order release and out-processing. Set priorities.
- Manage load vs. capacity so as to minimize overtime and maximize work center efficiency.
- Follow-up and track product through supply chain to ensure needs are met.
- Prepare detail updates and manage promise dates for Production meetings.
- Review and Action ECN releases related to production.
- Coordinate NCR’ s with Engineering.
- Communicate all reschedules to Customer Service.
- Be involved and assist in the logistical movement of inbound and outbound products
- Work closely to implement best business practices for inventory management and replenishment, including inventory levels, standard order quantities, etc.
- Communicate trends in resource demands, performance to schedule and special needs to the Senior Planner in a timely fashion.
- Must understand and comply with all safety rules and company policies of Weatherford.
- Work assignments carried out to the highest quality level.
Perform various other duties and activities as assigned by supervisor within the physical constraints of the job.
***Due to the high volume of applications we typically receive, we regret that we are not able to personally respond to all applications. However, if you are invited to take the next step in the process, you will typically be contacted within a few weeks of submitting your application.***