N. Houston, TX
An oil and gas services company is looking for a Project Planner to join their team. All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply!
Job Type: Contract to Hire
Pay Rate: $14/HR - $16/HR
Job Location: N. Houston
• Plan all production activities according to product assignment and available capacity.
• Work Order creation for production needs (CAPEX, Repairs, and global spares)
• Review MRP messages, verifying for released component product structures/routings and prints.
• Utilize the Shortage report and the manufacturing system to review all work orders for material availability and printing / releasing.
• Authorize production based on review of MRP and/or input from MPS.
• Perform capacity planning, shop order release and out-processing. Set priorities.
• Manage load vs. capacity so as to minimize overtime and maximize work center efficiency.
• Follow-up and track product through supply chain to ensure needs are met.
• Prepare detail updates and manage promise dates for Production meetings.
• Review and Action ECN releases related to production.
• Coordinate NCR’ s with Engineering.
• Communicate all reschedules to Customer Service.
• Be involved and assist in the logistical movement of inbound and outbound products
• Work closely to implement best business practices for inventory management and replenishment, including inventory levels, standard order quantities, etc.
• Communicate trends in resource demands, performance to schedule and special needs to the Senior Planner in a timely fashion.
• Know and understand Quality Policy and comply with all requirements of the Quality Systems Manual, Operating and Technical Procedures and Workplace Instructions.
• Must understand and comply with all safety rules and company policies.
• Work assignments carried out to the highest quality level.
• Perform various other duties and activities as assigned by supervisor within the physical constraints of the job.