A large manufacturing company that is base in Norton Ohio area, is looking for a highly motivated Purchasing Coordinator that would be responsible for supporting all vendors operations, including procurement, planning, and processing. All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply.
Position Location: Norton, OH
Position Type: Direct Hire
Position Salary: $55, 000 – $60, 000 base + Bonus
- Supports safety directives and takes personal responsibility for the safety of all our employees.
- Site production planning coordinator.
- Ensures appropriate raw material levels to support production and inventory targets.
- Responsible for tracking all result and process KPIs.
- Responsible for developing and tracking inventory levels.
- Ensure site consumables are stocked appropriately.
- Supports company Quality Management systems and initiatives.
- Protects company assets and ensures they are not damaged or compromised due to policies, procedures, or neglect.
- Four-year college degree or equivalent operations experience
- Must have the ability to be flexible and work cross-functionally with other teams and departments
- 3 + years of experience in purchasing, procurement, and vendor management. A background in chemical manufacturing environment is a plus.
- Strong human relations skills and excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to influence others and drive change for continuous improvement efforts.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and ability to analyze data for sound decision making.
- Experience with ERP Systems. SAGE experience is a plus.
- Full Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision)
Due to the high volume of applications we typically receive, we regret that we are not able to personally respond to all applications. However, if you are invited to take the next step in the process, you will typically be contacted within 3 weeks or your application.