7200 Mykawa Rd Houston, TX 77033
Murray Resources is hiring a Quality Manager to provide assurance that internal controls and business processes are effective, operating as planned, and evaluate compliance with the company’ s policies and programs. This role has responsibility across all North American sites within this company.
Location: Houston, SE
Pay: $75, 000-$90, 000.00 (depending on experience)
Position Type: Direct Hire
- Continually improve vendor compliance, NCR’ s and order fulfillment accuracy.
- Establish the overall requirements for QA specifications and standards for materials, processes and finished products.
- Work with the Draftsman to ensure drawings accurately communicate these requirements to Sales, Operations, and Customers as necessary.
- Review product and process non-conformance and recommend remedial actions including but not limited to vendor non-conformance, modifications of processes, products or QA standards where warranted.
- Ensure customer returns are resolved in a timely manner.
- Manage the Non-Conforming Product inventory.
- Conduct QA compliance audits of products and processes, both internally and at local vendors.
- Coordinates with local mechanical and NDT testing facilities and engineering organizations (ABSA, ASME, etc)
- Direct and coordinate compliance with all applicable standards to ISO 9001.
- Schedules, sets agenda, and chairs Management Review/Quality Review Committee meetings quarterly.
- Maintain the calibration system.
- Manage Inspection personnel?
- Strong knowledge of Industrial PVF products.
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral.
- Excellent PC skills.
- Ability to build and manage multiple relationships with both customers and vendors Detail oriented and highly organized.
- Bilingual in Spanish written & oral preferred.
- 5 years equivalent work experience
- College Diploma or University degree in Engineering preferred
- Six Sigma Certification preferred